- Can hold a 15" laptop (10.6 × 14.6 × 1.0 in / 27.0 × 37.0 × 2.5 cm)
- 5 bag feet protect the bottom from dirt
- Leather-core handles conform to hands and are stitched with durable Randoseru thread
- Ample storage for all daily work necessities including documents and folders
- Various inner pockets that can hold letter-size and half-letter-size items or paperbacks
- Padded leather corners for increased durability
- Outer zippered pocket good for holding newspapers
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
Traditional Italian leatherwork meets precision Japanese technology
Vachetta is a high-quality leather produced in Italy using traditional methods. We combined the suppleness of this leather with Tsuchiya Kaban's special method perfected from over 50 years of making Randoseru bags for Japanese schoolchildren, to produce this briefcase. It is the product of a marriage between traditional Italian leatherwork and Japanese craftsmanship.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.