Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
Diario Gathered Shoulder
Local taxes and duties not included.
In stock, ready to ship
Size & Details
Shipping & Return
A distinctively beautiful form from Japan
Its modified bucket shape is the most distinctive design in this series and the tactile sensation of the rich leather extends all the way to the bottom of the bag. To ensure that the bag retains its beautiful shape when the leather is turned right side out after sewing, our craftsmen meticulously adjust the thickness of the leather. This bag can be carried in 3 different ways: over the shoulder, slung across the body, or by hand.
Size & Details
- The inside has no lining for a uniquely colored suede-like texture
- Traditional Japanese Kinchaku shape is both stylish and practical
- Closes in a drawstring style by pulling on one end of the handle
- Inner zippered pocket and additional pocket to hold small items such as smartphones
- Brass D-ring for keys that will age with sophistication
- Bottom reinforced with overlapping layers of leather
- Reinforced leather handles comfortable in hands or on the shoulder
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.