- Can hold a iPad mini (8.3") (7.7 × 5.3 × 0.3 in / 19.5 × 13.5 × 0.7 cm)
- Traditional Japanese Kinchaku shape is both stylish and practical
- Closes in a drawstring style by pulling on one end of the handle
- Inner zippered pocket and additional pocket to hold small items such as smartphones
- Brass D-ring for keys that will age with sophistication
- Bottom reinforced with overlapping layers of leather
- Reinforced leather handles comfortable in hands or on the shoulder
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A distinctively beautiful form from Japan
Its modified bucket shape is the most distinctive design in this series and the tactile sensation of the rich leather extends all the way to the bottom of the bag. To ensure that the bag retains its beautiful shape when the leather is turned right side out after sewing, our craftsmen meticulously adjust the thickness of the leather. This bag can be carried in 3 different ways: over the shoulder, slung across the body, or by hand.
Shipping & Return
7-10 business days.
All products ship from Japan by EMS, FedEx or DHL.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.