- Upward-spreading design to prevent items from accumulating at the bottom
- Unique 360° aesthetic blending straight and curved lines
- Efficient 14L capacity for year-round use, without excess or bulkiness
- Three-layer design, including zippered pockets on the backside and top front, in addition to the main compartment
- Main compartment includes three interior pockets
- The backmost zippered pocket can accommodate a 14" laptop
- Carries the comfort derived from over 50 years of Randoseru manufacturing expertise
- Crafted from Italian leather that ages gracefully
- Includes a packable rain cover that can be stored in an outer pocket
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A true masterpiece, this bag is the result of over 50 years of leather working experience and innovation. The TSUCHIYA Legacy Backpack is our crowning achievement as a brand
Since its establishment in 1965, Tsuchiya Kaban has accumulated over 50 years of craftsmanship and expertise through the creation of Randoseru. This backpack represents the pinnacle of Tsuchiya Kaban's artistry and technological knowledge. Featuring comprehensive storage functions and an upward-spreading design to prevent items from accumulating at the bottom, it has a sleek appearance and offers a comfortable carrying experience. By using luxurious Italian leather that embodies a leather-like texture and evolves with a rich patina over time, this backpack becomes a timeless accessory that can be cherished and used for years to come.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.