- Minimalist design that's both functional and pleasing to the senses
- Can hold upright magazines, books, blankets, or other items
- Polished and smoothed exposed edges add to the beauty
- Carefully hand-fitted soft suede lining by our craftspeople
- Attractive decorative buckles on handle attachments
- Padded handles for comfort and to enhance elegance
- Hidden snap fastener on inner side of buckle for cushioning
- Tsuchiya Kaban logo imprinted on the bottom of the handle
- Transparent coating on edges so their color will change with the leather
- Sturdy bottom exquisitely made with a special wooden mold by our craftspeople
- Comes in a flannel bag that can be reused for storage
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A storage basket to enjoy the developing patina of leather over time
This leather basket can be used to store upright magazines, small objects, or a blanket. It can also serve as a display basket. The primary material is our charming vegetable-tanned Nume Leather, which is known for its natural expression and feel. When Nume Leather is handled by our skilled craftspeople and their attention to detail, the result is understated elegance. We hope you will savor the changing appearance of leather as time passes.