- Transparent coating on the smoothed edges so their color will also change with time
- Exquisitely crafted bottom using a wooden mold
- Packaged in a flannel dust bag that can be used for storage
- Compact size for easy portability indoors
- Can hold everyday essentials such as books or textiles
- Soft and supple suede lining carefully fitted by hand by our craftspeople
- Buckle design on the handles for a more outstanding appearance
- Finely detailed handle with padding and edge creasing
- Hidden snap fastener on inner side of the buckle for cushioning
- Tsuchiya Kaban logo debossed on one end of the handle
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A small, lightweight leather basket for important things
This basket's understated and elegant impression integrates naturally into any home space. It can be used to store favorite books or any small objects, and its lightweight design makes it easy to carry around. It becomes the focal point of a room’s décor even when casually placed in a corner. The main material is charming vegetable-tanned leather, which is known for its natural look and feel. When this leather is in the hands of our craftspeople and their attention to detail, the result is understated elegance. We hope you will savor the changing appearance of the leather as time passes.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.