Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
An aesthetic lucky-horseshoe-shaped coin purseThe lucky design of this coin purse was made by taking cordovan leather and hand-stitching it into a graceful curved horseshoe shape. The compactness, structure, and curvature together puts the skills of our craftsmen to the test and makes production time much longer than you would imagine. It's great on its own but also pairs wonderfully with the cordovan leather long wallets from the same series.
- Cordovan leather tab for easy opening
- Pairs well with long wallets from the same series
- Durable hand-sewn design
- Compact size that fits comfortably in the palm of the hand
- Vegetable-tanned leather interior
- Horseshoe shape allows coins to slide to the bottom for easy viewing
- Holds about 25 quarters
- Front pocket can hold bills folded into thirds
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.