- Accommodates a 13” laptop
- Burnished edges for protection and a more aesthetic look
- Asymmetrical design resembles a book bound in soft, luxurious, and sturdy vegetable-tanned leather
- Boxy shape can hold letter-size documents and many other belongings
- 2 inner pockets for small items
- Matte black-nickel-colored metal parts
- Charcoal pig suede lining
- Handle attachments hidden from view for a sharp look
- Handles designed to fit comfortably over the shoulder
- Sturdy handle design attached to metal rods by hand-stitching
- 4 bag feet protect bottom from dirt and wear
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
An asymmetrical book tote that accentuates your personality
The asymmetrical design of this book tote is a bold visual reference to the sharp corners and rounded spine of a book. The single piece of vegetable-tanned leather's modest black color and soft texture are brought together in a luxurious synergy through meticulous crafting. The bag's boxy design provides ample storage and allows it to maintain its distinctive profile even when fully loaded. The skill of our craftspeople shines through in the bag's many details—whether the combination of straight lines and curves or the hidden handle attachments—and results in a striking profile like a beautiful backlit silhouette, accentuating the personality of its user.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.