- Various compartments for passport, boarding pass, immigration documents, and banknotes
- Zippered opening with a wide lanyard pull
- Polyester fiber zipper with a soft luster that complements the leather texture
- Piping along edges for a touch of luxury and elegance
- Large swaths of leather used to highlight the soft pebbled texture of the leather
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A leather travel pouch to keep valuables organized on the go
By neatly holding all your travel necessities, such as a passport, boarding pass, and foreign currency, you can keep composed even in a bustling airport, station, or hotel lobby. It’s small enough to fit inside a coat pocket or clutch, and there's also an inner pocket to keep small items organized. The pouch has a simple design that subtly and tastefully highlights the rich leather's appearance and texture. It’s a leather travel pouch that naturally gives an impression of sophistication during travel, business trips, and everyday outings.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.