Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
Waterproof OTONA RANDSEL 003large
Local taxes and duties not included.
In stock, ready to ship
Size & Details
Shipping & Return
Good to use even on rainy days
The design of this backpack showcases the natural appearance of high-quality leather while providing excellent waterproofing capabilities so you can use it even on rainy days. This larger backpack was thoughtfully designed for users with a larger frame. The backpack inherits the comfortable back cushion pad of Randoseru, but in a sharp, sophisticated design. It also comes with two front pockets instead of one for better functionality. This backpack was designed to complement the efficiency and style of a new generation of businesspeople.
Size & Details
- Back of shoulder straps crafted from soft cowhide for excellent breathability
- Shoulder straps adjustable to 8 lengths
- Tuck lock concealed on the front for a sleeker design
- Back cushion pad uses long-tested Randoseru techniques for optimal support
- Main compartment can hold letter-size documents and 15-inch laptops
- Slightly wider opening than other Otona Randsels to fit thicker items
- Top front zippered pocket measures 5.1 x 9.3 inches
- Bottom front zippered pocket measures 6.9 x 10 inches
- Top front pocket zipper cannot be opened while flap is closed for security
- Top front pocket has gussets for more storage than meets the eye
- Bottom front pocket has side zipper for access while flap is closed
- Bottom front pocket has inner pocket for transit passes or business cards
- Zipper reversed to teeth facing inside for a sleeker look
- Handle on top for quick pick-ups
- Fold over flaps on main compartment prevent items from falling out
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.