Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
Mylo™ L Zip Purse
Local taxes and duties not included.
Launching December 15, 2022
Size & Details
Shipping & Return
A classic L Zip Purse made of next generation material
Mylo™ is a next generation material, made from mushroom mycelium. We wanted to make this new material readily available in a familiar item, so we created a simple and functional "Handy L Zip Purse”.
You can enjoy the texture and suppleness that looks and feels similar to animal leather with Mylo™ not only on the exterior but also on the interior of the product.
The interior is designed with pockets for easy organization of cards. Please enjoy Mylo™ in your daily use.
Size & Details
- The exterior is made from a combination of Mylo™ and cowhide leather.
- The interior also uses Mylo™, so you can enjoy the feel and texture of Mylo™.
- Simple and compact design.
- Store bills, coins, and cards.
- Simple coin pockets for easy access to anything inside.
- L-shaped fastener for high visibility and easy access to stored items.
- Foil-stamp of Mylo™ and Tsuchiya Kaban on interior coin pocket.
- The rolled edge finish to show the outstanding quality of Mylo™.
Hard Vacchetta Leather
0.79in / 8.7 × 11.6 × 2.0cm
0.24lb / 110.0g
■Precautions when using “Mylo™”
* Wrinkles may occur or the surface layer may peel where the product is bent strongly or repeatedly. Please be careful not to apply strong force when storing it in your pocket or bag.
* Because “Mylo™” has a water-based polyurethane top coat, in some cases the surface may become sticky or the coating may peel off over time depending on usage patterns. Please note that it can be accelerated if you are in a hot and humid environment, or if you are affected by sweat or hand cream.
* Mylo™ is water resistant but not waterproof. If it gets wet, it may change its expression or lose its shape, so please be careful of rain or wet hands.
■Maintenance of “Mylo™”
*For daily care, use a soft brush to remove dust and dirt from the surface.
*If it gets wet, wipe it off with a dry cloth as soon as possible and dry it in the shade.
*If the “Mylo™” section gets dirty, gently wipe it off with a damp cloth that has been tightly wrung out.
*Please use leather cleaners and creams to clean the cowhide used in some of the products. If it adheres to the “Mylo™” part, wipe it off immediately with a tightly wrung cloth.
*Do not dry clean.
*Store in a well-ventilated place away from high temperatures, high humidity and direct sunlight.
*Avoid close contact with other materials or products during storage.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.