- Edge creasing and piping used for a neat and dynamic feeling
- Embossed Tsuchiya Kaban logo
- Delicately finished edges by a time-consuming process
- Crafted from a single piece of leather for a sharp look despite its size
- 3 card slots
- Deceptively large space that can hold a license, keys, and a key fob
- 5 split rings are resistant to deformation and swivel 180 degrees
- 2 snap fastener sockets for flexible storage
- Lined with Nume leather with horse leather on thinner parts
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A natural leather trifold key case crafted with a sleek design
Crafted from a single piece of leather, this key case lets you fully enjoy its natural texture. Underneath its simple design are pockets, 5 key rings, and a key slot that can be used to hold keys, a car key fob, tickets, and cards. It also comes with two snap fastener sockets for an adjustable capacity. The leather grows more lustrous and softer with use, so we highly recommend this product to those who have never had the opportunity to experience quality leather.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.