- Embossed Tsuchiya Kaban logo
- Delicately finished edges by a time-consuming process
- Hand-sewn gussets with precision techniques
- Holds 30 coins and fits in the palm of the hand
- When unfolded side gussets form a box shape for easy viewing and access
- Fastens with snap closure
- Lined with Nume leather with horse leather on thinner parts
- Edge creasing and piping used for a neat and dynamic feeling
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A premium boxy coin case that adds an elegantly playful touch
This coin case comes in a size that fits in your palm and has a conveniently intricate opening design that lends elegance and playfulness to its overall look. The wide opening lets you take in the coins at a glance and the case returns to its compact form when closed. It can be used on its own or with a wallet and every time you pick it up it can invigorate and evoke a sense of joy in your everyday life.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.