Local taxes and duties not included.
Size & Details
Shipping & Return
High-quality planner with natural leather and bible paper for sheer handwriting joy
Coming in a classic planner size, this notebook naturally has excellent functionality and portability. In addition, a single piece of top-quality natural vegetable-tanned leather is used for both the interior and exterior, exuding the sensual feel of leather and adding fun to every writing moment. The delicate binder rings are a telltale indication of our craftsmanship, and for enhanced convenience, the interior is equipped with penholders and useful sleeves of varying sizes. The color becomes richer with use and will add a bit of spice to your everyday life. In the digital age, what better way to adjust the pace of your life than by jotting down your thoughts?
Size & Details
- Delicately finished edges by a time-consuming process
- Embossed Tsuchiya Kaban logo
- Includes 30 monthly planner pages and 84 pages of 0.2-inch grid paper
- Includes 3-page Leather Glossary and 1-page Leather Maintenance guide
- Made from firm vegetable-tanned leather with strong stitching so notes can be written in the hand
- Precision binder rings made by Krause of the Austrian brand Koloman Handler
- 4 card slots and 1 sleeve inside the front cover
- 2 sleeves and 1 penholder in the back cover
- Fastens with a vegetable-tanned leather buckle and strap
- Lined with vegetable-tanned leather with cordovan leather on thinner parts
- Edge creasing and piping used for a neat and dynamic feeling
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.