- Dual banknote compartments to organize bills
- Includes a brush to lightly sweep away wax buildup on leather if desired
- Carefully burnished and hand-dyed edges
- A navy blue color so dark it may appear as black in certain lighting
- Compact design fits easily in pockets
- Interior made of soft vegetable-tanned leather with fine stitching
- Coin compartment with snap fastener and wide opening for easy access
- Small hidden pocket behind coin compartment for tickets, stamps, or folded receipts
- 4 card slots and 3 inner pockets
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A sturdy wallet that stands out from the crowd
This sturdy bifold maintains the perfect balance between usefulness and portability. Its classic size fits in the palm of a hand, and its wonderful texture goes perfectly with suits. The simple yet stylish design is timeless, and you'll fall in love with it all over again every time you use it.
※ The fine white bloom on the leather surface is a unique feature of Bridle Leather and is a completely normal occurrence. Depending on your preference, you can wait for the bloom to wear off naturally with use, or lightly brush it off with the small brush that comes with Bridle series products.
Shipping & Return
7-10 business days.
All products ship from Japan by EMS, FedEx or DHL.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.