- A navy blue color so dark it may appear as black in certain lighting
- Compact size fits easily in hands and pockets
- Side gussets for wide opening and easy viewing and access
- Middle compartment can be used as a coin pocket
- Banknotes can be folded and stored in the 2 side pockets
- 2 card slots
- Carefully sewn zipper runs around 3 sides
- Soft vegetable-tanned leather interior
- Includes a brush to lightly sweep away wax buildup on leather if desired
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A lightweight zippered coin case made from bridle leather
This modern lightweight coin case feels solid in the hand and is easy to carry. The main material is bridle leather, a waxed leather that was traditionally the material of choice for bridles in the United Kingdom. With use, the white bloom on the surface will be absorbed and the color and luster will deepen, leaving leather that has a luminous amber-colored sheen. There are 3 compartments for holding folded banknotes, as well as 2 card slots. The zipper runs smoothly and expands widely to make all contents visible. The perfect companion for the modern cashless society or as a secondary wallet, this is an elegant coin case that is easy to use.
※ The fine white bloom on the leather surface is a unique feature of Bridle Leather and is a completely normal occurrence. Depending on your preference, you can wait for the bloom to wear off naturally with use, or lightly brush it off with the small brush that comes with Bridle series products.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.