Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers. Include an image for extra impact.
Diario Twin Coin Case
Local taxes and duties not included.
Low stock - 2 items left
Size & Details
Shipping & Return
Size & Details
- Japanese origami-inspired design with wide-opening coin pocket
- Versatile design holds folded bills as a wallet or ID as a card case
- Two top flaps, each with a copper snap closure to keep coins safe
- Storage compartment behind coin pocket to hold folded bills or up to 2 cards
- Additional storage compartment under the top flap
- Hand-stitched edges by craftspeople for stylish reinforcement
- The inside has no lining for enjoying the texture of the back side of the leather
Our Japanese craftsmen create each product by hand with intricate attention to detail and exceptional quality.
A coin case inspired by Japanese origami
This coin case is full of playful and ingenious design details. It has 1 coin compartment and 2 card slots, allowing you to use it however you want, whether it's to hold your transit card, ID card, or whatever you like. We believe you will fall in love with its unique appearance and leather styling.
Tariffs and VAT are established by the customs authorities of the country or region where the goods are purchased and charged when the goods arrive. Due to the exchange rate, the price cannot be consistent with the price in physical stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.